All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to the following Rules (which are designated to protect the Health and Safety of all entrants to the ground). Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these Rules.
The management reserves the right of admission.
Croke Park Stadium is situated in a residential area. We would appeal to all patrons to respect the local community by not littering, not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally.
The instructions of the stewards and the Gardai must be obeyed at all times.
All persons entering the ground agree to be searched by a member of the Garda Siochana.
Every person (including infants) entering the ground must have a ticket.
The following are not permitted:
- Entry upon the pitch or engaging in conduct that causes or is likely to cause injury or harm to, or otherwise interferes with, disrupts, hinders, or distracts a person playing in, refereeing or otherwise having a role in a match at this ground.
- Any unauthorised contact with the boundary wall surrounding the pitch or incursion on to the pitch. Any such unauthorised contact or incursion constitutes a trespass to property.
- The climbing of floodlights or other pylons, stands or other buildings. Such behaviour constitutes a trespass to property.
- Throwing of objects onto the pitch.
- Remaining or loitering in any gangway or aisle.
- Behaving in an offensive or indecent manner.
- Bringing of alcohol into the ground.
- Bringing into the ground of fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, distress signals, laser pointers and similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon.
- Excessive noise such as that from the use of radio sets or other appliances and behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind including foul or abusive language.
If a person commits a trespass, reasonable force may be used to prevent, restrain or terminate any trespass.
Where a person is in breach of any of these rules, or where the management believes that a person constitutes a source of danger to others, or to the ground, such person may be refused entry or ejected from the ground, and reasonable force may be used for that purpose.
Pairc an Chrocaigh Teo (PCT) shall have no liability for injury or damage to a person or property sustained by the holder of this ticket while in the ground of any part thereof entering or leaving the ground, whether caused by the negligence or breach of contract of PCT or any of its Servants or Agents or otherwise.
No smoking except in designated areas. Non compliance may result in ejection form the grounds.
Any photograph, image, film or recording taken of a team, a team member or of Croke Park Stadium may not be reproduced for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Tickets are non transferable.
For your convenience and safety we would ask all Cusack Stand ticketholders to please use the Cusack Stand turnstiles for entry and Cusack Stand exit routes for egress.
Concessions for Croke Park Fixtures
The GAA continues to offer the best value in sport and there are special concessions available for kids (16s or under), Senior Citizens and students of third level institutions.
‘16s or under’ can avail of €5 tickets in designated sections of the Cusack Stand and in the Davin Stand. ’16s or under’ tickets can not be purchased individually and the ticket holder must be accompanied by an adult when attending any fixture.
Senior citizens and students with full price Cusack or Davin Stand tickets only can avail of concession rebates for fixtures in Croke Park. To claim the rebate you must present your full price Cusack or Davin Stand ticket and valid ID at the Block D turnstiles to rear of the Cusack Stand prior to entry to the stadium.
There are no concessions on Hogan Stand tickets, Premium tickets, Dineen Hill 16 tickets or Nally tickets. There are no concessions on GAA Season Tickets, juvenile tickets, complimentary tickets, tickets bought as part of a package or any other ticket excluded from concession entitlements by the GAA. There are no concessions on GAA All-Ireland Final tickets.
The GAA retains the right to refuse concession rebates or to change the rules that apply for concession rebates.