The GAA Museum is open throughout the year.
January - May and September - December
Monday - Saturday: 09.30 - 17.00
Sunday & Bank Holiday: 10.30 - 17.00
June - August
Monday - Saturday: 09.30 - 18.00
Sunday & Bank Holiday: 09.30 - 17.00
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the museum.
On match days, the GAA Museum usually opens at the same time as the turnstiles.
Due to matches taking place in Croke Park, there will be alterations to the museum's opening hours and tour schedule.
Saturday 8th August
- The GAA Museum is open from 09.30 - 12.30.
- Guided stadium tours at 10.00 and 11.00.
- Eoin Kelly Bord Gáis Energy Legends Tour at 11.00 is SOLD OUT.
- Etihad Skyline tours at 10.30 and 11.30 - advance online booking is advised.
Entrance to the GAA Museum is free for match day patrons from 15.00 - 18.00.
Sunday 9th August
- The GAA Museum is open from 12.30 - 16.00.
- A Backstage Match Day Stadium Tour takes place at 10.30.
- Etihad Skyline tour at 10.30 - advance online booking is advised.
Entrance to the GAA Museum is free for match day patrons from 12.30 - 16.00.